Wildlife Institute of India – WII Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 10 October
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued the latest notification for WII Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Programme Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Job|
|Post Name||Programme Officer|
- The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WII Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WII Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.09.2021 to 10.10.2021