Urban Development And Housing Department, Jharkhand has issued the latest notification for UDHD Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of State Mission Manager, City Mission Manager & Community Organiser. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Urban Development And Housing Department,
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Post Name||Organizer & Others|
|Walk-in Date||16.04.2021 & 17.04.2021|
Details of Vacancies:
- State Mission Manager
- City Mission Manager
- Community Organiser
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Master’s Degree, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UDHD Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 13,000 – Rs. 75,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.udhd.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- JUPMI BUILDING, Ist Floor, Directorate of Municipal Administration, DHURWA, Ranchi- 834004
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 16.04.2021 to 17.04.2021