Unique Identification Authority of India – UIDAI Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 21 May
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued the latest notification for UIDAI Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Technical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Account Officer
- Assistant Director
- Technical Officer
- Section Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UIDAI Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Assistant Director General (NR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UII)AI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.03.2021 to 21.05.2021