UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research – UGC DAE CSR Recruitment 2023 – Last Date 15 May at Govt Exam Update
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) recently a job notification for the post of Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 19 May 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Indore – Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.csr.res.in
Applying Mode: Online/ Offline
Last Date: 19.05.2023
UGC DAE CSR DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Administrative Officer – I
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree with 55% marks with five years experience in Personal/ Purchase & Stores/ Finance & Accounts, Bachelor’s degree with Second class and 10 years experience, Bachelor’s degree with second class and a pass at the Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants or a pass in SAS examination conducted by Comptrollers & Auditor General of India or the equivalent thereof with five years experience in general Administration/ Finance & Accounts or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 40 years
UGC DAE CSR Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Written Test
- Skill Test Trade Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.csr.res.in
- Click on the UGC DAE CSR Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Administrative Officer-II,UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research,University Campus, Khandwa Road,Indore – 452001 (M.P.), India
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
UGC DAE CSR Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application: 27.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Online: 19.05.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application for Offline: 29.05.2023