The 57th Raising Day Celebrated On 1 December
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
01 December 2021 Current Affairs:On December 1, 2021, the BSF will commemorate its 57th Raising Day.
- On December 1, 2021, the Border Security Force (BSF) will mark its 57th Raising Day.
- After the Indo-Pak and India-China conflicts, the BSF was established on December 1, 1965, as a unified central agency to ensure the security of India’s borders and related problems.
- It is one of the Union of India’s five Central Armed Police Forces and the world’s largest border guarding force.
- The Border Security Force (BSF) has been dubbed “India’s First Line of Defense.”
- Because of BSF’s robust domination and surveillance on the international border, there has been continued peace on the International Border of Jammu.
- Infiltration efforts by ANEs from Pakistan were thwarted by the BSF Jammu. In June 2021, BSF personnel neutralised one Pakistani smuggler who was attempting to carry drugs across the Kathua border;
- BSF Jammu has consistently assisted the border community in the Jammu sector. During the COVID-19 epidemic, the Border Security Force battalions took the lead in delivering medical aid and support to the border people.
- Pakistani drone operations were brought to the attention of the international border people by the BSF unit. The Border Security Force also held drone awareness workshops.