RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 @ rbi.org.in – 841 Posts, Salary, Application Form: The official news from the Reserve Bank of India is released. The officials are accepting online RBI Office Attendant Application Forms 2021 from all the eligible candidates for 841 Office Attendant posts. The registrations are kept open till 15th March 2021. Additionally, we have provided all the RBI Office Attendant Openings 2021 information like Eligibility, RBI Office Attendant Salary, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc., in the following sections. We have also provided the direct links to apply for the RBI Office Attendant Openings 2021 Notification, Application Form.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 – 841 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Closing Date To Apply||15th March 2021|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Selection Process||Country-wide Competitive Test (Online Test), Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)|
|Location||All Over India|
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/ UT.
- Applicants belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Aspirants applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ UT falling under that office
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1st February 2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
candidates must have Age Limit between 18 and 25 years. Also, applicants must have been born not earlier than 2nd February 1996 and not later than 1st February 2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
RBI Office Attendant Salary
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.10,940/- per month on the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs.26,508/-.
All the applied aspirants are filtered based on the score that appears in the country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) and Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
- To complete your registration process all the applying candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- as intimation charge for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/ EWS/ General category should pay Rs. 450/- as Test Fee + Intimation Charges.
How To Apply For RBI Office Attendant Openings 2021?
- Visit the official portal of the RBI @ rbi.org.in.
- Initially, candidates need to read the entire notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the link given above.
- under that click on the Opportunities@RBI section.
- Under that click on current vacancies.
- Then click on the apply online button.
- Now fill the RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2021 with all the required details.
- Also, upload all the scanned documents.
- Now at last pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a copy for further use.
RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|RBI Office Attendant Openings 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download The RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2021||Click Here|
Hope the article provided by us about RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021 is helpful for you all. For more updates keep visiting our page @ freshersnow.com.