Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Superintendent. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Testing Officer
- Superintendent Garden
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc/ M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For RPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per RPSC Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.02.2021 to 16.03.2021