Public Service Commission – HPPSC Recruitment 2022 – Last Date 17 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently job notification for the post of Assistant Director has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 17 Sep 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Type of Employment: Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Post Name: Assistant Director
Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 17.09.2022
HPPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Director
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University For HPPSC Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
HPPSC Pay Scale Details:
- Rs.67,400 – 2,01,200/-
- Computer Based Test
- Offline Test (objective or descriptive)
- Personality Test
- Candidates of Other States: Rs.400/-
- EWS/WFF, HP/ Ex-Servicemen Ex-SM of H.P: Rs.400/-
- SC of H.P /ST of H.P. /OBC of H.P/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- Female candidate/Ex-Servicemen of H.P – Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click on the HPPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
HPPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form 21.08.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application 17.08.2022