Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) has issued the latest notification for APPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 112400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- APST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- General Candidates: Rs.150/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per APPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2021 to 15.03.2021