OTET 2021 Notification @ bseodisha.ac.in | Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility: Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha officials released the OTET 2021 Application Form. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) is being conducted to recruit Teachers (Classes I To VIII) for various governments, private aided and private unaided schools. The officials will accept OTET 2021 Application Form till 8th March 2021. Further, the candidates can know the details of the OTET 2021 Eligibility, OTET 2021 Application Fee, OTET 2021 Exam Date, and other details in the below sections. We have updated the information of OTET 2021 as the board officials announced them. So, candidates are advised to check our page frequently.
OTET 2021 – Overview
|OTET 2021 Notification | Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility|
|Organization Name||Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET)|
|Start Date of Application Form||Started On 20th February 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||8th March 2021|
|Purpose of Exam||Recruitment Into Teachers (Classes I To VIII) For various governments, private aided, and private unaided schools|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (Tentative)|
OTET 2021 – Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||20th February 2021|
|Last To Submit Application Form||8th March 2021|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result||May 2021 (Tentative)|
OTET 2021 Eligibility
Persons having the following minimum qualification shall be eligible for appearing in OTET
- Category – A: Higher Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.). OR, Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002. OR, Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). OR, Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR, Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- OR, Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), on the condition that who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE Recognised Institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as the primary teacher.
- Category – B: Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR, Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.). OR,
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR, Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). OR, Higher Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
- OR, Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education). Provided that relaxation of 5% minimum qualifying marks in Higher Secondary or graduation level, as the case may be, shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC & PWD category. Provided further that candidates having minimum marks in Higher Secondary or graduation level, as the case may be, prescribed at the time of admission in teacher education courses is also eligible to appear in OTET.
- Persons having D.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed (Special Education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6 month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
- Persons having qualifications or pursuing the final year of any of the teacher
education courses (recognized by the NCTE or by the RCI, as the case may
be) can appear in the respective category for which he/ she is eligible.
- Persons declared eligible by the State Govt./ NCTE/ Govt. of India from time
- Eligibility for appearing in examination papers for persons covered under
Para- 2 (III) will be notified by the Govt. after the declaration of their eligibility
OTET 2021 Application Fee
|General/ OBC/ SEBC||Rs.500/-|
OTET 2021 Exam Date
The officials of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will announce the OTET 2021 Exam Date. The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted tentatively in August 2021. However, we will update the information about the OTET 2021 Exam once the officials announce it.
How To Submit OTET 2021 Application Form?
- Visit the official portal of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha @ bseodisha.ac.in.
- On landing the home page, candidates have to search for the OTET 2021 Application Form link.
- After finding the link, press on it and it will be directed to another page.
- Now, enter the login details and hit on Submit.
- Your OTET 2021 Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details available on the OTET 2021 Application Form and download it.
- Also, take a hard copy of the Application for future use.
OTET 2021 – Important Links
|To Submit OTET 2021 Application Form||Click Here (Available Now)|
|To Check OTET 2021 Notification||Click Here (Available Now)|
|For More Details About OTET||Click Here|
OTET 2021 Syllabus
The questions that will be asked in the OTET 2021 Exam will be from the below-given subjects.
Paper I – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies
Paper-II – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics & Science, Social Studies.
OTET 2021 Exam Pattern
- There shall be two papers of the OTET viz – Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The total duration of the test in each paper shall be 2½ hours.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), each carrying one
mark with four alternatives out of which one answer is correct.
- The question papers in non-language subjects shall be bilingual i.e. in Odia
- Following languages shall be offered in Language – I:- Odia, Hindi, Telugu,
Urdu, Bengali. The candidate has to choose any one of the above languages
for the Language-I subject.
- Language-II subject shall be English for all candidates.
- There shall be no negative marking.
OTET 2021 Admit Card
Applicants can download the OTET 2021 Admit Card from the official portal. In case if the applicants fail to carry the OTET 2021 Admit Card then those candidates are not allowed to attend the exam. All the candidates can download the Admit Card from the below link. And the link to download the Admit Card will be activated tentatively in April 2021.
Download OTET Admit Card Here
OTET 2021 Result
Participants who had taken the OTET 2021 Exam have to check the OTET 2021 Result. Candidates can check the OTET 2021 Result from the official portal. Besides, participants can also check the OTET 2021 Result from the link given below. Also, we will update the link to check the OTET 2021 Result once the officials release it.
Check OTET Result Here
In case if candidates have any queries about the OTET 2021, you can visit the official portal of Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha. Keep checking our page @ Freshers Now for all the latest updates of OTET 2021.
OTET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
When will the OTET 2021 Notification be released?
OTET 2021 is released on 20th February 2021
What is the OTET 2021 Application Fee?
The OTET 2021 Application Fee for SC/ ST Candidates is Rs. 300/- and Other Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
What is the Upper Age Limit for OTET 2021?
There is no upper Age Limit for OTET 2021.
How can I apply for OTET 2021?
All the candidates can apply for OTET 2021 from the official portal @ bseodisha.ac.in.