New Chairman of ICHR: Raghuvendra Tanwar
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
17 January 2022 Current Affairs:The New Chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) was appointed. The New Chairman of ICHR is Raghuvendra Tanwar.
- Raghuvendra Tanwar, a Kurukshetra University professor emeritus, has been named chairperson of the Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR).
- Tanwar’s appointment is for three years, beginning on the day he takes the position of Chairman and ending until additional orders are issued.
- Tanwar, who began teaching at Kurukshetra University in August 1977, has a stellar academic record, including two golds in MA History.
- The Indian Council of Historical Research’s principal goal and objective is to promote and direct historical research, as well as to support and cultivate objective and scientific history writing.
- The primary goal of the ICHR’s agenda has been to improve the academic quality of the output of its activities.
- The Indian Council of Historical Research is a non-profit organization dedicated to historical research.
- The Indian Council Historical Research was founded on March 27, 1972, with its headquarters in New Delhi.