National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the latest notification for NIELIT Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Coordinator (Academics). Other details like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Post Name||Resource Person|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Coordinator
- Resource Person(Admin/Account)
- Resource Person (Data entry)
- The candidates must have passed 12th/ B.E/ B.Tech, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIELIT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 20,000 – 60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NIELIT Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2021 to 05.02.2021