National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) has issued the latest notification for NHDC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Young Professional, Consultant, Sr. Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Post Name||Young Professional, Consultant, Sr. Consultant|
Details of vacancy:
- Young Professional
- Sr. Consultant
- The candidates must have passed LLB, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NHDC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Young Professional – Rs.50,000/-
- Consultant- Rs.80,000/-
- Sr. Consultant- Rs.1,25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nhdc.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NHDC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.04.2021 to 20.04.2021