National E-Governance Conference
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
08 January 2022 Current Affairs:The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), State Government of Telangana, and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will host the 24th National E-Government Conference.
- The conference will happen at Madhapur, Hyderabad, at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre.
- “India’s Techade: Digital Governance in a Post-Pandemic World” will be the theme of the conference.
- Emerging technologies, universalization of public services, ease of life through good governance, universalization of public services, innovation – platformization, government re-engineering, and citizen participation in government processes are the subtopics.
- It will help e-governance efforts gain traction.
- It gives businesses and government officials the chance to show off their successful E-Government initiatives. This improves service delivery from beginning to end.
- Through Digital India, the Indian government is digitizing the country. E-Governance is critical for social development and promoting economic inclusion.
- To combat cyber fraud, fake news, and other forms of misinformation, it is critical to progress toward secure e-government.
- E-governance also aids in expense savings, service simplicity, and real-time governance. Accountability and transparency are also aided by it.
National Awards for E-Governance 2021
- The awards will be given out at the conference. The awards will be given out in six different categories.
- The awards will be given out to 26 E-Governance initiatives.
- Excellence in government re-engineering for digitalization, excellence in district-level e-governance, universalizing access to e-services, good citizen-centric research, use of ICT in COVID-19 management, and remarkable use of emerging technologies are the six categories.