National Crime Records Bureau has issued the latest notification for NCRB Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Crime Records Bureau|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree/ Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCRB Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Salary Package: Rs.67700 – 208700/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncrb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Income Affairs, NH-8, Near SSB, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.03.2021 to 11.05.2021