National Crime Records Bureau – NCRB Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 08 November
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
National Crime Records Bureau has issued the latest notification for NCRB Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Crime Records Bureau|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Location||Kolkata, New Delhi|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub-Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCRB Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncrb.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi 110037.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.09.2021 to 08.11.2021