National Council of Educational Research and Training – NCERT Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 08 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
The National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for NCERT Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Project Fellows|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellows
- The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCERT Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.08.2021 to 08.09.2021