National Commission for Women – NCW Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 19 April
National Commission for Women has issued the latest notification for NCW Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of secretary & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Commission for Women|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Post Name||Secretary & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Private secretary
- Under Secretary
- Assistant Law Officer
- Senior Research Officer
- Research Officer
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCW Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 9,300/ to Rs. 2,08,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncw.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Plot-21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.03.2021 to 19.04.2021