National Chemical Laboratory – NCL Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 10 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued the latest notification for NCL Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Associate II
- Project Associate I
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s/Masters degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NCL Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncl-india.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NCL Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.08.2021 to 10.09.2021