National Billiards Title 2021 Bagged By Pankaj Advani
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
28 December 2021 Current Affairs:Pankaj Advani, an ace cueist, successfully defended his national billiards title, his 11th overall.
- Pankaj Advani successfully defended his National Billiards Title by winning his 11th tournament in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- He won after defeating his PSPB teammate Dhruv Sitwala in a 5-2 game final.
- He competed in the National Billiards Championship for the Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB).
- After Sitwala’s 64 and 42 breaks late on December 20, Advani responded with breaks of 56 and 46 to tie the game at 1-1.
- After that, Advani compiled an unfinished 148 break to win the game, match, and championship.
- Cue Sports India is hosting the 88th National Billiards and Snooker Championships in Bhopal, MP, in 2021.