MSME Technology Centre Inaugurated By PM
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
17 January 2022 Current Affairs:Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually launched an ‘MSME Technology Centre’ in Puducherry on the occasion of National Youth Day 2022.
- It will be run by the Union Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
- The Rs 122 crore technological hub was established with an emphasis on the Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) sector.
- The center was officially opened at the 25th National Youth Festival in Puducherry (12th and 13th January 2022).
- In Puducherry, he also opened the ‘Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Manimandapam,’ a new auditorium featuring an open-air theatre.
- This world-class technology center, which spans ten acres and will train 20,000 students, support 2000 SMEs, and incubate 200 start-ups, will help boost the local economy to new heights.
- The Prime Minister’s opening of this MSME Technology Centre will improve skill development and instill entrepreneurship among the region’s youth.
- The MSME Ministry is revving up the sector through various initiatives and programs in order to achieve shared prosperity, provide long-term employment opportunities, and achieve the Prime Minister’s vision of Atma Nirbhar Bharat.