Ministry of Finance has issued the latest notification for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer, Assistant, Inspector. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Ministry of Finance|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Post Name||Stenographer, Assistant, Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.finmin.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.03.2021 to 29.04.2021