Manohari Gold Tea Sold For 1 Lakh/Kg
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
17 December 2021 Current Affairs:By breaking its record, Manohari Gold Tea made history with the highest bid of Rs 99,999 per kg; Saurav Tea Traders purchased the Gold Tea.
- It is thought to be the highest amount ever paid for tea at a public auction.
- Manohari Tea Estate produces Manohari Gold Tea in Assam’s upper Dibrugarh district.
- Golden Butterfly Tea had previously sold for Rs 75000 per kg at the Guwahati Tea Auction Centre in August 2019. (GATC).
- Dicom Tea Estate of Rossell Tea Industries produces Golden Butterfly Tea, a rare form of handmade Assam tea.
- Dikom Tea Estate in the Assam town of Dibrugarh produces the Golden Butterfly Tea. It’s a one-of-a-kind tea.
- It’s produced with fragile leaves and buds that are in season from June to July.
- The tea is named because only delicate golden tips are used to make this scarce and unique tea. It has a very sweet and soft caramel flavor.