KTET 2021 Notification @ ktet.kerala.gov.in | Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form, Eligibility: Candidates who are searching for the Kerala TET Exam 2021 Notification details can get them from this page. The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will release the Kerala TET 2021 Application Form in the 1st Week Of June 2021 Tentative. And the candidates can appear for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) in August 2021 (Tentative).
The Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is a State Level exam that is conducted for those aspirants who will get selected either as the Primary Teacher or Upper Primary Teacher. The Kerala TET 2021 Exam will be conducted twice in the Year. Last Week Of July 2021 Tentative is the last date to submit the KTET 2021 Application Form.
KTET 2021 Notification – June Session
|Kerala TET 2021 Notification – June Session Dates, Apply Online|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Name Of The Exam||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) – June Session|
|Number Of Posts||Multiple|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date||1st Week Of June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||Last Week Of July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Test Date||August 2021 (Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Kerala TET 2021 – Important Dates
|Release of KTET June 2021 Notification||June 2021|
|Start Date of Online Application||1st Week Of June 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||Last Week Of July 2021|
|KTET Hall Ticket 2021||August 2021|
|KTET June 2021 Exam – CAT 1||August 2021|
|KTET June 2021 Exam – CAT 2||August 2021|
|KTET June 2021 Exam – CAT 3||August 2021|
|KTET June 2021 Exam – CAT 4||August 2021|
|Answer Key||September 2021|
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks and qualification certificate of the two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education (as known) by NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), by regulations, norms, and procedure of NCTE as per the latest official notice
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Graduated with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Candidates willing to apply for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, should have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT to be eligible to apply.
- Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent to it.
- Those candidates who are interested in Botany and Zoology subjects should be qualified with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education is eligible to apply.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Paper IV.
There is no age limit to apply for KTET 2021 Exam.
KTET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must and should have to check the KTET Application Fee 2021 from this section. And the fee given is based on the Category of the candidates. Only online, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Kerala TET 2021 Notification.
|General/ OBC||INR 500|
|SC/ ST||INR 250|
KTET 2021 Selection Process
The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will hire the aspirants based on the Written Exam and Interview.
How To Submit KTET 2021 Application Form Online – Dec Session?
- Move to the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page itself, you can easily find out the Registration Link.
- Click on the New Registration button that appears on the screen.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Read all the particulars and instructions given.
- Lates you have to agree with the terms given there.
- Now, you can click the New Registration link.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the page.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) must possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
- After the successful submission, you can download your KTET Application Form 2021 Online.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
Important Links – Kerala TET Notification 2021 PDF & Registration Link
|KTET 2021 Important Link|
|To Download KTET Notification 2021 – June Session PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online For Kerala TET 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Candidate Login For Already Registered Candidates||Click Here|
Kerala TET 2021 Hall Ticket
The Kerala TET 2021 Hall Ticket plays a major role while attending the Kerala TET 2021 Exam. Moreover, the higher members will permit those aspirants who carry the Kerala TET 2021 Hall Ticket along with them. The Kerala TET 2021 Hall Ticket will be released in August 2021. The main thing is candidates after downloading the Kerala TET 2021 Hall Ticket can know the details regarding Exam Center, Exam Timings. The Kerala TET 2021 Exam will be conducted in August 2021 Tentative.
Download KTET 2021 Admit Card Here
Kerala TET Exam Pattern
The KTET 2021 Exam will be having 4 sets of categories. For category 1 the Exam will be having 150 Questions with 150 Marks. And category II also with 150 Questions and 150 Marks and each question carries 30 Questions/ 30 Marks and Science and Mathematics/ social science with 60 Questions/ 60 Marks. For categories 3, 4 the subject of the language carries 30 Marks/ 30 Questions and special subject with 80 Questions/ 80 Marks, Teacher Aptitude with 40 Questions/ 40 Marks. And the time duration is 2 hrs 30 Mins.
Kerala TET 2021 Syllabus
Check the Kerala TET 2021 Syllabus provided below based on the Category applied for the exam. So that all the aspirants can get the maximum score they needed in the Exam.
- Category 1: Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to age group 6 – 11), Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language I – Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada, Language II – English/ Arabic.
- Category 2: Child Development and Pedagogy (for the age group 11-14), Language I-Malayalam/ Tamil/ Kannada/ English, Language II – Malayalam/ English/ Hindi/ Arabic/ Urdu/ Sanskrit, Science and Mathematics/ social science
- Category 3: Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, Language: Malayalam/ English/ Tamil/ Kannada, Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy) subjects.
- Category 4: Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude, Language: Malayalam/ English/ Tamil/ Kannada, Subject-specific areas (Content & Pedagogy) subjects.
Download KTET 2021 Syllabus PDF Here
Kerala TET 2021 Result
As the huge number of aspirants done with the KTET 2021 Exam in August 2021 Tentative. will be eager to check the Result. Mostly the Kerala TET 2021 Result will be released in September 2021 Tentatively. Thereafter we will provide you the direct link to check as per the official’s announcement.
Check KTET 2021 Result Here
Hope all of you have got detailed information about the KTET Notification 2021 for June Session from this page. Keep following us on Freshers Now to get the latest updates.
Kerala TET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to register for the Kerala TET 2021?
The last date to register for Kerala TET 2021 is the Last Week Of July 2021 Tentative.
Where can I apply for Kerala TET 2021 Exam?
Aspirants who want to apply for the Kerala TET 2021 Exam can visit the official site @ ktet.kerala.gov.in and also through the direct link placed through our article Freshers Now.
What is the Qualification to apply for Kerala TET 2021 Exam?
Candidates who had done with BA /BSc/ BCom and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Exam.
What are the KTET 2021 Exam Dates?
The KTET 2021 Exam will be conducted in August 2021 Tentative.