Karnataka & UNDP Signed LoU For Code-Unnati
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
14 December 2021 Current Affairs:Karnataka & United Nations Development Programme signed Letter of Understanding as a part of ‘Code-Unnati’.
- Department of Youth Empowerment & Sports, Government of Karnataka has signed a Letter of Understanding (LoU) with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) as a neighbourhood of the State-level initiative ‘Code-Unnati’.
- This enhances access to entrepreneurship and employment opportunities among the youths, including women.
- The initiative involves United Nations Volunteers (UNV).
- It is supported by SAP India Lab’s CSR Strategies to be implemented in 4 Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara, Dakshina Kannada and Raichur districts.
- Fifty colleges, including government pre-university, ITIs, polytechnics and humanities & Science colleges, have already been identified to figure with the school members and student communities in areas of coaching and Capacity Building, Training within the 21st Century & Digital Skills, Entrepreneurship Development, Innovation Challenges, Boot Camps, Corporate Volunteering and Industry Connect.
- United Nations Development Programme Founded in 1965 with its headquarters in NY, United States.
- The United Nations Development Programme Administrator is Achim Steiner.