Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue Begins
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
♦ Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue (IPRD) 2021 is organized as a three-day online event on 27, 28 and 29 October 2021.
♦ IPRD 2021 will focus on the theme ‘Evolution in Maritime Strategy during the 21st Century: Imperatives, Challenges and Way Ahead’.
♦ It will focus on eight sub-themes.
♦ The National Maritime Foundation is the Indian Navy’s knowledge partner for IPRD 2021.
It is also the Indian Navy’s chief organizer for IPRD 2021.
♦ Indo-Pacific Regional Dialogue (IPRD) is the apex international annual conference of the Indian Navy.
♦ It was first conducted in 2018.
♦ IPRD aims to review both opportunities and challenges that arise within the Indo-Pacific.
- Evolving Maritime Strategies in the Indo-Pacific: Convergences, Divergences, Expectations and Apprehensions.
- Adaptive Strategies to Discuss the Consequence of Climate Change upon Maritime Security.
- Port-led Regional Maritime Connectivity and Development Strategies.
- Cooperative Maritime Domain Awareness Strategies.
- Influence of the Increasing Recourse to Lawfare upon a Rules-based Indo-Pacific Maritime Order.
- Approaches to Promote Regional Public-Private Maritime Partnerships.
- Energy-Insecurity and Mitigating Strategies.
- Approaches to Address the Manned-Unmanned Conundrum at Sea.