Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 10 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Spices Board of India has issued the latest notification for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Support Person. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Support Person|
- The candidates must have passed the B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 27,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.09.2021 to 10.10.2021