Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 05 October
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Spices Board of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Trainee Analyst. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Post Name||Trainee Analyst|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trainee Analyst
- Sample Receipt Desk Trainees
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs. 17,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianspices.com
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email – email@example.com
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.09.2021 to 05.10.2021