IIHB Annual Survey
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
10 December 2021 Current Affairs:Chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, and his wife Nita Ambani have topped the list of power couples according To the Indian Institute of Human Brands IIHB Survey.
- Ambani power-couple conducted the field on dynamic, successful, innovative, unique, prestigious, progressive, and traditional features.
- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were indexed at Number 2 for best on characteristics like fun, charming, distinctive, different, and made for each other.
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma occupied third place on high quality, outdoorsy, authentic, and best brands.
- This result was drafted after covering a sample size of 1,362 responses aged between 25-40 years.
- IIHB incorporated business couples into the list for the first time this year.
Five other couples from the corporate world:
- Infosys founder Narayana Murthy & Sudha Murthy at 10th
- Adar and Natasha Poonawala (Head of Serum Institute) at 11th
- Azim and Yasmeen Premji (Head of Wipro) at 16th
- Anand and Anuradha Mahindra (Head of Mahindra Group) at 19th
- Kumar Mangalam and Neerja Birla (Head of Aditya Birla Group) at 20th
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
- He is the head and managing director of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 corporation, and an Indian billionaire businessman.
- He is the wealthiest person in Asia, with a net worth of US$90 billion, and the 11th richest person in the world, according to Forbes, as of December 2, 2021.
- RIL is a Mumbai-based Indian multinational conglomerate interested in energy, natural gas, petrochemicals, telecommunications, retail, textiles, and mass media. By market capitalization, Reliance is India’s largest publicly traded firm.