Guinness World Record In Numerology: JC Chaudhry
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
07 January 2022 Current Affairs:JC Chaudhry, one of India’s top numerologists, has set the first-ever Guinness World Record in Numerology.
- He also set the first world record for the year 2022, by teaching about ancient science to over 6000 numerology enthusiasts from the United States, the United Kingdom, the Middle East, and India.
- For this achievement, the Guinness World Record London office has created a new category called “Numerology.”
- CNPL (Chaudhry Nummero Pvt Ltd) and the Indian Institute of Numerology organized the event to raise awareness of numerology, which is used in ancient societies such as Greece, Egypt, China, Chaldea, and India.
Guinness World Record
- Guinness World Records, also known as The Guinness Book of Records from 1955 to 1999 and The Guinness Book of World Records in prior United States editions, is an annual reference book that lists world records in both human achievements and nature extremes.
- The book was launched in August 1955 in Fleet Street, London, by twin brothers Norris and Ross McWhirter, who were inspired by Sir Hugh Beaver.
- By Christmas 1955, the first edition had dominated the best-seller list in the United Kingdom.
- The book was published internationally the next year, and as of the 2022 edition, it is in its 67th year of publication, with over 53,000 records in its database, and has been published in 100 countries and 23 languages.