Forest Research Institute – HFRI Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 08 April
Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Shimla has issued the latest notification for HFRI Recruitment 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Project Assistant, Junior Project Fellow. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Himalayan Forest Research Institute|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||PA, JPF|
Details of vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For HFRI Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum: 28 Years.
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.19,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hfri.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Date: 08.04.2021