Fishery Survey of India has issued the latest notification for FSI Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Operator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Fishery Survey of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Electronic Supervisor
- Slipway Worker Gr-II
- Assistant Operator
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For FSI Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 56,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fsi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Zonal Director, Cochin Based Fishery Survey of India, Marine Engineering Divison, Kochi – 682016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.02.2021 to 31.03.2021