Fishery Survey of India – FSI Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 23 August
Fishery Survey of India has issued the latest notification for FSI Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Carpenter, Worker. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Fishery Survey of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Post Name||Carpenter, Worker|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For FSI Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs 18000 – Rs. 56900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fsi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- The Zonal Director, Cochin Based Fishery Survey of India, Marine Engineering Divison, Kochi – 682016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.08.2021 to 23.08.2021