Electricity Regulatory Commission – DERC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 12 November
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) has issued the latest notification for DERC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of PA, Steno. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- Personal Assistant
- Diarist-cum Dispatcher
- The candidates must have passed a Graduate Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board For DERC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs.144200 – Rs. 218200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.derc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per DERC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.09.2021 to 12.11.2021