Daily Current Affairs Quiz 18 February 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 18 February 2021: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 18 February 2021 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 18 February 2021.
- The Pilot Pey Jal Survekshan has been launched by the Government under the Jal Jeevan Mission- Urban, JJM-U, in how many cities?
- Name the government instant messaging systems (GIMS) platform launched by the Centre on the lines of Whatsapp?
- Kiran Bedi has been removed as the Lieutenant-Governor of Puducherry. Who has been given the additional charge of the post?
A) Biswabhusan Harichandan
B) Ganeshi Lal
C) Tamilisai Soundararajan
D) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Flipkart has partnered with which insurance company to offer ‘Group SafeGuard’ insurance policy to its customers?
A) Bajaj Allianz
B) ICICI Lombard
C) Edelweiss Tokio Life
D) Bharti AXA
- The sustainable electric two-wheeler,named ‘PiMo’ has been developed by which institution?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Kanpur
D) IIT Kharagpur
- Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary 2021 is which edition of the dictionary released by the government?
- Dharmendra Pradhan represented India at the 11th IEA-IEF-OPEC Symposium on Energy Outlooks, held virtually. The symposium was held under the patronage of which country?
C) United Kingdom
D) Saudi Arabia
- How much amount of the PLI Scheme has been approved by the Government for telecom equipment and networking product manufacturing recently?
A) Rs 12,000 crore
B) Rs 12,195 crore
C) Rs 12,250 crore
D) Rs 12,325 crore
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has recently laid the foundation stone of Cauvery Basin Refinery in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- The Indian navy has joined the “Iran-Russia Maritime Security Belt 2021”. The exercise has been organised in which region?
A) Arctic Ocean
B) Pacific Ocean
C) South China Sea
D) Indian Ocean
- How much amount has been allocated to the Jal Jeevan Mission- Urban (JJM-U)in 2021-22?
A) Rs 2.30 lakh crore
B) Rs 1.19 lakh crore
C) Rs 2.87 lakh crore
D) Rs 1.75 lakh crore
- The Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary released on 17 February 2021 contains how many terms in total?