Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16 February 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 16 February 2021: Based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 16 February 2021 we have framed important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs Quiz 16 February 2021.
- Who has been appointed as the head of the committee formed by RBI to suggest steps for strengthening and consolidating Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks (UCBs)?
A) Hasmukh Adhia
B) Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
C) Karnam Sekar
D) N. S. Vishwanathan
- The ‘Traffic Crash Injuries and Disabilities: The Burden on Indian Society’ report states that India accounts for 11 percent of the global death due to road accidents. the report has been developed by which organisation?
A) World Bank
B) Economist Intelligence Unit
C) Reserve Bank of India
D) International Monetary Fund
- As per Nomura, the GDP of India in FY22 is projected at to be__________ percent
- Who is the author of the novel ‘The Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Good News’?
A) Nikita Singh
B) Samhita Arni
C) Meghna Pant
D) Anita Desai
- The 11th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav has been organised in which state by the Government of India?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) West Bengal
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the Indian digital map developing body, that has collaborated with ISRO to develop in-house ‘mapping and location tracking’ app ‘Bhuvan’, similar to Google Maps.
- The Government of Maharashtra has partnered with which digital platform to promote wooden toys, local artifacts, handicrafts?
The Maharashtra Small Industries Development Corporation and Maharashtra State Khadi & Village Industries Board have signed a Memorandum of Understanding with e-commerce marketplace Flipkart, to promote wooden toys, local artifacts, handicrafts at state-level.
- What is the projected GDP of India in Fy21, as per the Japanese brokerage Nomura?
A) -8.7 percent
B) -6.7 percent
C) -7.7 percent
D) -9.7 percent
- The International Cruise Terminal “Sagarika” is first full-fledged international cruise terminal in India. It has been inaugurated at which place?
A) Paradip Port Trust
B) Chennai Port Trust
C) Visakhapatnam Port Trust
D) Cochin Port Trust
- How many members are there in the expert panel formed by RBI to suggest steps for strengthening and consolidating Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks (UCBs)?