Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 November 2021 ~ Free Job Alert 2021
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 November 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 12 November 2021: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 12 November 2021. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
- Where was the 51st Conference of Governors and Lieutenant Governors of Indian states and Union Territories held?
Explanation: India’s President Shri Ram Nath Kovind addressed the 51st Conference of Governors and Lieutenant Governors at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi. It is the fourth conference to be presided over by President Ram Nath Kovind.
- Which state government has recently launched a road safety initiative named Rakshak, to train first responders of road accidents?
D) West Bengal
Explanation: The state government of Odisha has launched a first of its kind road safety initiative named Rakshak, to train first responders of road accidents.
- The “Crew 3” mission has been launched by _______?
A) NASA and ISRO
B) RFSA and NASA
C) RFSA and SpaceX
D) NASA and SpaceX
Explanation: US Space agency NASA and the Elon Musk-owned private rocket company SpaceX have launched “Crew 3” mission on November 10, 2021
- Who amongst the following is the mission commander of “Crew 3” mission launched by NASA?
A) Raja Chari
B) Tom Marshburn
C) Kayla Barron
D) Matthias Maurer
Explanation: The “Crew 3” mission consists of Indian-origin NASA astronaut Raja Chari as its mission commander.
- Falguni Nayar is the MD and CEO of which of the following company?
Explanation: Falguni Nayar, the CEO and founder of beauty and fashion eCommerce platform Nykaa, has become the richest self-made woman in India. She founded Nykaa in the year 2012.
- Recently Falguni Nayar becomes India’s richest self-made woman after the IPO of FSN E-Commerce Ventures. What was the total issue size of IPO of FSN E-Commerce Ventures?
A) Rs 5,251.91 crore
B) Rs 5,351.92 crore
C) Rs 5,321.91 crore
D) Rs 5,231.92 crore
Explanation: The issue size of IPO of FSN E-Commerce Ventures (Nykaa) was Rs 5,351.92 crore with facevalue of Rs 1 per share.
- Rajeev Srivastava has been appointed as CEO of which bank?
A) Standard Chartered Securities
C) Barclays Bank
D) HSBC Bank
Explanation: Rajeev Srivastava has been appointed as the chief executive officer (CEO) at Standard Chartered Securities for India operations.
- Where was the India’s first Physical National Yogasana Championships organized?
C) Uttar Pradesh
Explanation: India’s first Physical National Yogasana Championships has been organised in Bhubaneswar, Odisha from November 11-13, 2021.
- Who has won the 2021 Rolex Paris Masters?
A) Daniil Medvedev
B) Alexander Zverev
C) Novak Djokovic
D) Rafael Nadal
Explanation: In Tennis, Novak Djokovic defeated Daniil Medvedev 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 to win the 2021 Rolex Paris Masters final title on November 07, at Bercy.
- Dwayne Bravo who has recently announced retirement from international cricket, represented which cricket team?
A) South Africa
D) West Indies
Explanation: West Indies allrounder Dwayne Bravo has announced retirement from international cricket on November 06, 2021.
- What was the theme of ‘Ayurveda Day’ 2021?
A) Ayurveda for Health
B) Ayurveda for Poshana
C) Ayurveda for Prosperity
D) Ayurveda for Development
Explanation: In India, the ‘Ayurveda Day’ is observed every year on the occasion of Dhanwantari Jayanti (Dhanteras). Dhanvantari is the Hindu god of medicine. In 2021, India is observing the 6th National Ayurveda Day on 02 November 2021. The theme of the 2021 National Ayurveda Day is Ayurveda for Poshana (Nutrition).
- When is the World Pneumonia Day observed?
A) November 08
B) November 13
C) November 12
D) November 10
Explanation: The World Pneumonia Day is observed across the world on November 12 every year to raise awareness, promote prevention and treatment and produce action to combat the disease.
- When is the Public Service Broadcasting Day observed?
A) November 11
B) November 10
C) November 09
D) November 12
Explanation: Public Service Broadcasting Day is celebrated every year on November 12
- Public Service Broadcasting Day is observed to celebrate the visit of which of the following leader to the studio of All India Radio, Delhi in 1947?
A) Jawahar Lal Nehru
B) Lal Bahadur Shastri
C) Mahatma Gandhi
D) Subhash Chandra Bose
Explanation: Public Service Broadcasting Day is celebrated every year on November 12 to commemorate the first and only visit of the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, to the studio of All India Radio, Delhi in 1947.
- FW (Frederik Willem) de Klerk who passed away recently had received the Nobel prize in which field?
Explanation: FW (Frederik Willem) de Klerk, the former president of South Africa and the last white person to head the country, has passed away due to cancer. In 1993, De Klerk and Nelson Mandela jointly received the Nobel Peace Prize for their work towards ending apartheid.