Comptroller and Auditor General of India – CAG Recruitment 2021(Ministry of Finance) – Last Date 24 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Comptroller and Auditor General of India has issued the latest notification for CAG Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer, Secretary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
CAG Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 07 Posts
Last Date 24 September
|Organization||Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Ministry of Finance)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Accounts Officer, Secretary|
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CAG Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cag.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Refer to Official Notification.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.09.2021 to 24.09.2021