Belgaum Cantonment Board has issued the latest notification for Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Second Division Clerk & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|organization||Belgaum Cantonment Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Post Name||Second Division Clerk|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Primary Assistant Teacher
- Second Division Clerk
- The candidates must have passed the 7th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Ed./ TET or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 17000 – Rs. 28950/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.belgaum.cantt.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.02.2021 to 19.03.2021