Bank of Baroda On Top In Digital Payments
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
23 December 2021 Current Affairs:For FY20-21, the Bank of Baroda has claimed the top spot in overall digital transactions among large banks.
- The bank was recognized by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, at the Digital Payments Utsav for its remarkable development in digital payment transactions.
- MeitY is holding a “Digital Payments Utsav” to honor India’s 75th anniversary of independence.
- As part of the celebration, the Bank of Baroda received five DigiDhan awards in various categories for the fiscal years 2019-20 and 2020-21.
- BoB has received five DigiDhan awards in various categories for the fiscal years 2019-20 and 2020-21.
- Baroda Bank is a bank based in India, founded on July 20, 1908.
- Bank of Baroda headquarters is in Vadodara, Gujarat, with Managing Director & CEO Sanjiv Chadha.
- Bank of Baroda Tagline is India’s International Bank