Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer – ACTREC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 27 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, And Education In Cancer (ACTREC) has issued the latest notification for ACTREC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
ACTREC Recruitment 2021
Last Date 27 September
|Organization||Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research, and Education In Cancer|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board For ACTREC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.actrec.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Meeting Room II (354B), 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodhika.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 27.09.2021
|| Official Links For ACTREC Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here