Women and Child Development (WCD) has issued the latest notification for WCD Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||85 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helper|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCD Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.04.2021 to 07.05.2021