80 Posts – Indian Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 30 April
Northern Railway has issued the latest notification for Indian Northern Railway Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Post Name||Para Medical Staff|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Staff Nursing – 22 Posts
- Sanitation Staff – 15 Posts
- Operation Theatre Attendant – 15 Posts
- DEO – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 07 Posts
- Pharmacist – 03 Posts
- Assistant Nursing Supervisor – 03 Posts
- Radiographer – 02 Posts
- Sanitation Supervisor – 03 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Northern Railway Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs.18,000/ to Rs.44,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.04.2021 to 30.04.2021