High Court has issued the latest notification for High Court Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of LDA Copyist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Post Name||LDA & Copyist|
Details Of Vacancies:
- LDA – 60 Post
- Copyist – 20 Posts
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board For High Court Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 14,000/ to Rs. 60,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Other Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per High Court Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.04.2021 to 17.04.2021