West Central Railway has issued the latest notification for WCR Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCR Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 680 Posts
Last Date 05 April
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||680 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCR Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WCR Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.03.2021 to 05.04.2021
|| Official Links For WCR Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here