634 Posts – Legal Officer – Police Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 07 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Punjab Police has issued the latest notification for Police Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Legal Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||634 Posts|
|Post Name||Legal Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Legal Officer
- Assistant Legal Officer
- Forensics Officer
- Assistant Forensics Officer
- Computer/Digital Forensics Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Information Technology Assistant (Software)
- Financial Officer
- Assistant Financial Officer
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Police Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Rs. 19900 – Rs. 29200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Police Recruitment 2021
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future user
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.08.2021 to 17.09.2021