63 Posts – Public Service Commission – UKPSC Recruitment 2021 – Last Date 02 September
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued the latest notification for UKPSC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
UKPSC Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 63 Posts
Last Date 02 September
|Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||63 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
- The candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For UKPSC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 posts
- Maximum Age: 42 posts
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.08.2021 to 02.09.2021
|| Official Links For UKPSC Recruitment 2021 ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Extended Notification: Click Here
Govt Jobs Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here