National Mineral Development Corporation has issued a latest notification for NMDC Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Officer Trainee. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||63 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Officer Trainee|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NMDC Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 37000 – Rs. 130000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nmdc.co.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per NMDC Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.03.2021 to 23.03.2021