Goa University has issued the latest notification for Goa University Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer, LDC, MTS. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Goa Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||62 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, LDT, MTS|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer(Civil, Electrical) – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 25 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 35 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E., or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Goa University Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.unigoa.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Goa University Recruitment 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.02.2021 to 08.03.2021