57 Posts – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research – CIMFR Recruitment 2021
Please Subscribe and Get Daily Updates in Your Inbox!!!
CSIR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has issued the latest notification for CIMFR Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
CIMFR Recruitment 2021
Total NO. Posts – 57 Posts
Last Date 12 November
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||57 Posts|
|Location||Dhanbad – Jharkhand|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|Applying Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Walk in Date||12.11.2021 To 24.11.2021|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate-I
- Project Associate-II
- The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduate, Degree, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board For CIMFR Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Rs.20,000 – Rs.35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all require documents.
- “P.O-FRI, Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 12.11.2021 To 24.11.2021
|| Official Links For CIMFR Recruitment 2021 ||